Welcome to Galaxy Drive-In! All of our screen fields are ready with authentic vintage car speakers, freshly refurbished and painted for your listening pleasure. Return to the nostalgic days of real metal speakers hanging in your car window, or enjoy the modern convenience of listening to the movies over your vehicle’s FM radio with DTS surround sound!
Construction for Galaxy Drive-In began in 2003 and opened on December 17, 2004 with three screens. They expanded to 4,then 5 and finally 6 screens. Expanded from one snack bar to two and converted from film to all digital this year. Galaxy Drive-In is open every day!
Questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Open every night — Seven Nights a Week!
- The box office and snack bar opens at 6:00 PM.
- See the Showtimes page for movie start times
- The second features start approx. 10 minutes after the end of the first feature
- See two features for one low price!!
- Tickets are $7.00 per person ages 12 and up. kids are $3 each.
- Please review our ticket purchase policy.
- No outside food or drinks allowed
The Galaxy Drive-in is located in Garrett, Texas ‐ on Interstate 45, just north of Ennis at exit 255.
From Dallas, on I-45, go 20.5 miles south of the I-20 & I-45 interchange, and exit 258 for Parker Hill Road. After exiting take the very first right onto Parker Hill road, and then left to continue south on the I-45 frontage road. Galaxy Drive-In will be 2 miles down on your right.
Watch the Fox 4 News feature on Galaxy Drive-In!