Welcome to Galaxy Drive-In!
Construction for Galaxy Drive-In began in 2003 and opened on December 17, 2004 with three screens. They expanded to 4,then 5 and finally 7 screens. Expanded from one snack bar to two and converted from film to all digital this year. Galaxy Drive-In is open every day!
Questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Open every night — Seven Nights a Week!
- The box office and snack bar opens at 6:00 PM.
- See the Showtimes page for movie start times
- The second features start approx. 10 minutes after the end of the first feature
- See two features for one low price!!
- Tickets are $7.00 per person ages 12 and up. kids are $3 each.
- Please review our ticket purchase policy.
- No outside food or drinks allowed
The Galaxy Drive-in is located in Garrett, Texas ‐ on Interstate 45, just north of Ennis at exit 255.
From Dallas, on I-45, go 20.5 miles south of the I-20 & I-45 interchange, and exit 258 for Parker Hill Road. After exiting take the very first right onto Parker Hill road, and then left to continue south on the I-45 frontage road. Galaxy Drive-In will be 2 miles down on your right.
Watch the Fox 4 News feature on Galaxy Drive-In!